How to get time.strptime()?

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Wed Dec 26 12:34:38 EST 2012

On Wednesday, December 26, 2012, Gnarlodious wrote:

> Error: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_strptime'

 Please include the full Traceback, not just the final error message.

This problem is driving me crazy. It only happens in Python 3.3.0, while on
> my server running 3.1.3 it behaves as expected. When I try to access
> time.strptime() it errors with
>
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_strptime'.

Might be the wrong `time` module. What's `print time.__file__` output?
Did you perchance create a time.py file in your project?

This error only occurs under mod_wsgi, when running as a one-shot webapp it
> behaves normally. All other functionalities of the time module are normal.
>
> If anyone could explain why it thinks I want an underscored name maybe it
> would help.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Gnarlie
> --