How to get time.strptime()?

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 11:33:42 EST 2012

Error: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_strptime'

This problem is driving me crazy. It only happens in Python 3.3.0, while on my server running 3.1.3 it behaves as expected. When I try to access time.strptime() it errors with

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_strptime'.

This error only occurs under mod_wsgi, when running as a one-shot webapp it behaves normally. All other functionalities of the time module are normal.

If anyone could explain why it thinks I want an underscored name maybe it would help.

Thanks.

-- Gnarlie