[Help] [Newbie] Require help migrating from Perl to Python 2.7 (namespaces)

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Dec 23 20:53:52 EST 2012

On 12/23/2012 4:32 AM, prilisauer at googlemail.com wrote:
> By the way, I think I have found the correct "wording". for my
> understood, the "handover" of objects to imported modules doesn't
> work because, e.g. trying to hand-over an SQLite connection into a
> imported module, can't work because the "attributes" are not
> transfered.

I have not followed this thread, and do not know the context of your
statement, or the code that did not work, but if you hand a Python
object to an imported module, and something within the module can access
the object, then all of its attributes are also accessible, the same as
from the original module.

--
Terry Jan Reedy