[Help] [Newbie] Require help migrating from Perl to Python 2.7 (namespaces)

Alexander Blinne news at blinne.net
Sat Dec 22 14:29:49 EST 2012

Am 22.12.2012 19:10, schrieb prilisauer at googlemail.com:
> It's for me a view of top side down, but how could the midlevel comunicate to each oter... "not hirachical"

You could use something like the singleton pattern in order to get a
reference to the same datastore-object every time Datastore.Datastore()
is called. But you still need to close the connection properly at some
point, propably using a classmethod Datastore.close().

e.g.:

main.py:

from Datastore import Datastore
from ModbusClient import Modbus