Data Driven Process

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Thu Dec 20 16:18:43 EST 2012

On 12/20/2012 01:08 PM, balparmak at gmail.com wrote:
> Thank you for your reply Grant,
>
> I am trying to attach mxd's but no chance. As you said that i dont have much experience in python. I used to work with VBA but its not an option anymore with new ArcGIS 10.
>
> How can I add mxd's here?

MXD doesn't seem to be a text format.  So don't try to attach it to a
text mailing list.  Instead put it on a web site, and put a link to it
in your message.  You also should attempt to make the sample file(s)
small, so people don't have to download something large.

Having said that, I personally won't be able to help, as I know nothing
about ArcGis.

--

DaveA