Data Driven Process

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Thu Dec 20 15:57:22 EST 2012

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:08:20 -0800, balparmak wrote:

> Thank you for your reply Grant,
>
> I am trying to attach mxd's but no chance. As you said that i dont have
> much experience in python. I used to work with VBA but its not an option
> anymore with new ArcGIS 10.
>
> How can I add mxd's here?

The same way you would attach any other file.

What program are you using to send these posts? Are you using email or
Usenet? Posting from a web interface or a smart phone or a desktop
application? We are not mind-readers, nor are we watching you, so how can
we tell you what button to click or command to give?

--
Steven