New tutorials

Mitya Sirenef msirenef at lightbird.net
Thu Dec 6 19:10:32 EST 2012

On 12/06/2012 12:16 PM, Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:
> [...]
tutorial so people can jump directly to the section they need.

That's a good idea, I was thining of something along the same lines, I
wanted to add a few more games first but I guess there's enough of them
already to make this useful. I'll try to add an 'index' section
tomorrow.

 > I have the feeling this is not really a python tutorial, it's a bunch
 > of mini games that happen to be written in python. Am I right ? If I'm
 > wrong, you should definitely organize your doc by python concepts,
 > linking each concept to any related tutorial.

It is meant as a python tutorial, it's just not fleshed out yet. I want
to add a few games and take a step back and figure out what order to put
them in and how to spread out detailed explanation across all sections.

Thanks for the feedback!

  -m