New tutorials

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Thu Dec 6 12:16:29 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----
> On 12/02/2012 09:54 AM, Mitya Sirenef wrote:
> > Hi everyone, I'm making a  series of python tutorials and I've just
>  > finished the introductory part:
>  > http://lightbird.net/larks/intro.html
>  >
>  > Feedback is appreciated.. - mitya
>  > <http://lightbird.net/larks/intro.html>
>

> I've added two more tutorials, Sudoku and Battleship games:
>
> http://lightbird.net/larks/sudoku.html
>
> http://lightbird.net/larks/battleship.html
>

> As with Blocky Blocks, I'm not sure unicode chars in Battleship will
> work well for everyone on all OSes, I've only tested it on Linux
> X terminal.   -m
>
> --

You should summarize the new python concept introduced by each tutorial so people can jump directly to the section they need.

I have the feeling this is not really a python tutorial, it's a bunch of mini games that happen to be written in python. Am I right ? If I'm wrong, you should definitely organize your doc by python concepts, linking each concept to any related tutorial.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.