mini browser with python

inq1ltd inq1ltd at inqvista.com
Wed Dec 5 16:44:21 EST 2012

Python help.

I can connect to and download a web page,
html code, and save it to a file.  If connected
to the web, I can change the settings on  KWrite
to open the file and navigate the page,
 (just like a browser does).

I want to view the html file without using a browser
or KWrite as I do now.

Customer wants a direct connect to a dedicated
website.  Their clients can be using any
browser. This gives them a a direct connect to
a dedicated website for a specific purpose.

In other words I need a mini, simple browser;
something I can build that will open, read and
display a saved html or the connected url site.

I would appreciate some direction.

jimonlinux