mini browser with python

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Dec 5 16:41:59 EST 2012

On 2012-12-05, Hans Mulder <hansmu at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On 5/12/12 20:36:04, inq1ltd wrote:
>> Python help.
>
> ? This is not a Python question.

It sounds to me lik he's asking about using Python to render HTML and
display the result.  Back when I used Scheme/Tk for knocking out quick
GUI apps, there was an "HTML" widget that allowed you to do that.
Does Tkinter have something like that?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! This ASEXUAL PIG
                                  at               really BOILS my BLOOD