help with simple print statement!

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Fri Aug 24 15:59:12 EDT 2012

Willem Krayenhoff
Any idea why print isn't working here?

I tried restarting my Command prompt.  Also, print doesn't work inside a class.

--
Best Wishes,

     Bruce
     C: 604-441-5791
     My Availability

Just as a note, this is a usenet group that can be accessed via email; a good portion of the people on the list does not receive attachments and images. HTML is also a bad format as it mangles code so please post in plain text and copy/paste from the command line instead of using screenshots.  It will be easy for us to run your code if necessary to reproduce the results.

Now on to your problem. You are using Python 3 where print was turned from a statement into a function. You need to use the following instead.

print('34ki')
print(6)