Objects in Python

lipska the kat lipskathekat at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 10:20:29 EDT 2012

On 23/08/12 14:59, Ben Finney wrote:
> lipska the kat<lipskathekat at yahoo.co.uk>  writes:
>
>> On 23/08/12 05:14, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>>> I think that's uncalled for.
> […]
>
>> Excellent advice as usual, but I'm more than capable of looking after
>> myself thank you.
>
> As is usual, it's not all about you; Steven is demonstrating that we
> require civil behaviour here, for anyone who may be watching but not
> saying anything.

You 'require civil behaviour here' do you. Well so far I have been very
civil.

This is a USENET newsgroup, it's a public forum, not your personal
domain. Please stop all this 'it's not all about you' meaningless
nonsense. It's pointless and wastes mine and no doubt others time.

If you want to carry this on please contact me off list.

lipska

--
Lipska the Kat©: Troll hunter, sandbox destroyer
and farscape dreamer of Aeryn Sun