Objects in Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Aug 23 09:59:47 EDT 2012

lipska the kat <lipskathekat at yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> On 23/08/12 05:14, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> > I think that's uncalled for.
[…]

> Excellent advice as usual, but I'm more than capable of looking after
> myself thank you.

As is usual, it's not all about you; Steven is demonstrating that we
require civil behaviour here, for anyone who may be watching but not
saying anything.

--
 \             “Skepticism is the highest duty and blind faith the one |
  `\               unpardonable sin.” —Thomas Henry Huxley, _Essays on |