Crashes always on Windows 7

zmagic11 at gmail.com zmagic11 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 23:09:12 EDT 2012

On Friday, August 17, 2012 9:38:16 PM UTC+8, zmag... at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Downloaded ActiveSync ActivePython on my Windows 7 machine. Worked for a little while and now it crashes every time I try to boot the IDLE or open a program, it crashes. Help please? Thanks

Hi Hi, sorry for the confusion. Yes, I meant ActiveState ActivePython. It worked fine for a few hours and now every time I open up the IDLE Shell, it opens fine. Then when I try to open a previously made file, the shell immediately closes and nothing else happens. When I enter Python in the command line, I get the ActivePython information.