How to uncompress a VOB file? (Win XP)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Aug 14 23:31:40 EDT 2012

Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> writes:

> (However, I don't promise not to roll my eyes if they choose a silly
> moniker, and I am the final arbitrator as to what counts as silly.)

I also don't promise to remember or comply with their request to be
known by an egregiously silly moniker, with me as the sole arbiter of
what counts as “egregiously silly”.

People have the right to ask to be known by a particular name, but they
are obliged to be reasonable about how successful their request will be
when they ask.

--
 \       “I watched the Indy 500, and I was thinking that if they left |
  `\         earlier they wouldn't have to go so fast.” —Steven Wright |