Looking for a good introduction to object oriented programming with Python

Ramchandra Apte maniandram01 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:38:30 EDT 2012

Its a docstring - it documents the function/class
Did you know that docstrings can be used for testing - look at the doctest
standard library module!
try:

class A:
    def method(self):
        '''Sample method
This method does the difficult task X.
Call this method with no arguments.'''#docstring
        pass

then type :

help(A.method)

And viola!