python module

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:09:21 EDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Kiuhnm
<kiuhnm03.4t.yahoo.it at mail.python.org> wrote:
> I'd like to share a module of mine with the Python community. I'd like to
> encourage bug reports, suggestions, etc...
> Where should I upload it to?

Are you planning to open source it? If so, I would recommend using one
of the version-control hosting platforms (github, Google Code,
bitbucket as mentioned, etc); if not, just get cheap web hosting from
any of a million hosts, and put an email link for sending in reports.

Hosting the source code repository is IMHO the easiest option and the
best, but only if you're happy for that to be how you work :)

ChrisA