Is there *any* real documentation to PyWin32?

kvamlnk@gmail.com lkvam at uviclub.org
Fri Apr 20 10:13:20 EDT 2012

That's pretty unfair.  If you know the Windows API, then the documentation is sufficient.  If you need to learn the API, then it's unreasonable to expect Mark Hammond, et. al. to bundle the amount of material needed along with the software.

The book is an excellent introduction to the Windows API and explains in detail how pywin32 integrates Windows and Python.  With the book in hand, much of the on-line Microsoft documentation becomes intelligible.