Python exercise club

kreta06 kreta06 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:33:09 EDT 2012

Hi Python Programmers or Newbies,

I have just started a small group of python programmers (newbies and people
with intermediate python programming experience) to
develop and work weekly on a series of python exercises and come up with
solutions to these exercises I develop.
The aim is to improve our skills through interacting with other programmers
and eventually work on the development of
a python project where this work can be publicly displayed and hopefully
transition to a python developer level.
The interaction is important to share our knowledge and motivate each other
to learn. I normally send out an exercise every week and we have a deadline
for a week. At the moment, we are on our 4th exercise.

If any of you are interested, please send me an email if you would like to
participate.

Many Thanks,
Sue