Suggested coding style

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:07:28 EDT 2011

> However, as you use the new format method you will come to appreciate
> it. It's an adult beverage with an acquired taste. ;-)

Yeah. It's a much more difficult to read thing, but once you learn how
to write it it flows faster.

Of course, I never managed to learn how to write it...

I would suggest that rather than being "complicated" it is "dense".

> PS: Has anyone noticed all the off topic chatter about religion and
> feelings? Since the main subject of this thread is about zfill i can't
> help but wonder if the minions where sent out to present a distraction
> with "scripted" pseudo arguments. Just an observation.

May I suggest a email client that can group mailing list threads?
Also, not accusing others of conspiracies.

Devin