Odd behavior with imp.reload and logging

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 03:59:42 EDT 2011

On 2011.09.22 01:46 AM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> I think Pike may be a good choice for you.
That's quite unappealing for a few reasons. First, that would likely
require writing an entirely new bot (I'm not even that familiar with the
current one; I've only been writing a module for it). Also, I don't
really enjoy programming (I'm aware I'm likely in the minority on this
list); I tolerate it enough to get certain things done, so learning
another language, especially when I'm still learning Python, is not
something I want to do. Python is probably not the best tool for this
particular job, but I am not nearly dedicated to this project enough to
learn another programming language.

So, is there any way to at least monitor what happens after a reload? I
haven't noticed anything odd until I came across this logging issue.

--
CPython 3.2.2 | Windows NT 6.1.7601.17640 | Thunderbird 6.0.2