how to call java methods in python

Alan Meyer ameyer2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 22:23:49 EDT 2011

On 10/4/2011 2:39 AM, masood shaik wrote:
> Hi
>
>      I am trying to import java method in python. But i am getting the
> following error.
>

>      error: ImportError: No module named Calculator
>

> Calculator is the name of the class written in java. I am trying to
> access the methods of that class.
>
> Please help me.

Masood,

What you are trying to do requires a lot of understanding of advanced
computer programming.  I suggest you read Laszlo's response, and the
links suggested by Steven.  If you find those responses too hard to
understand, or if you don't understand the difference between Jython and
CPython, or if you don't know what CPython is, then you are "in over
your head" as we say in the U.S.  You are trying to do something that is
too hard for you.

If that is so, and if this is for a school project, I suggest you talk
to the teacher about getting an easier project.

Good luck.

     Alan