Cursor.fetchall

Jayron Soares jayronsoares at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 07:45:53 EST 2011

Hi Felipe,

I did, however I got this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jayron/Downloads/grafos.py", line 48, in <module>
    g, e = ministro_lei()
  File "/home/jayron/Downloads/grafos.py", line 34, in ministro_lei
    for i in G.degree():
TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

I could not understood what's going on, I've tried so many different
approaches to solve this problem, but unfortunately no success.

Cheers