Both Python 2.5.2 and 2.7.2 flop the same way under Win 7

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Nov 18 02:35:51 EST 2011

On 11/17/2011 7:03 PM, W. eWatson wrote:

> I have not found any successful way to get to IDLE.

Use the start menu to start IDLE once. Then pin it to your taskbar.
If you do not have STart/ all programs / Python / IDLE, then your
installation is bad.

As for the right click problem, you probably have something screwy in
the registry. The python installer (or uninstaller) will not fix it (my
experience on my old xp machine). You will have to do so manually.

--
Terry Jan Reedy