Python lesson please

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Mon Nov 7 23:59:00 EST 2011

On 07Nov2011 15:00, gene heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
| On Monday, November 07, 2011 02:43:11 PM Dave Angel did opine:
| > On 11/07/2011 11:40 AM, gene heskett wrote:
| > > Down toward the bottom of the file, the tab indentations were as high
| > > as 33 leading tabs per line.  Each stanza of the data was tab
| > > indented 2 additional tabs from the one above it in the original
| > > file.  30k was perhaps a poor SWAG, but 10 to 15k seems an entirely
| > > reasonable guess.
| >
| > What program are you using to read the file and support that claim?
|
| vim.  But remember, this first one started out as a copy/paste from the
| firefox-7.0.1 screen.

I don't suppose you had autoident turned on?

I hate using cu/paste to fetch data; _always_ use a "download" link, or
use the browser's "save page as" facility.

But still, if your MD5 checksums now match...

Cheers,
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Footnotes that extend to a second page are an abject failure of design.
        - Bringhurst, _The Elements of Typographic Style_