scope of function parameters

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun May 29 22:08:46 EDT 2011

> Of course, there's a significant difference between a mailing list
> post and a detailed and well copyedited article. Quite frequently I'll
> ramble on list, in a way quite inappropriate to a publication that
> would be linked to as a "hey guys, here's how it is" page. Different
> media, different standards.

Right. But Steven specifically asked for constructive criticism, which I
took as permission to treat the referenced post as an article in need of
copy editing :-)

--
 \     “The truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize |
  `\                         it.” —Mark Twain, _Following the Equator_ |