Why did Quora choose Python for its development?

Neil Cerutti neilc at norwich.edu
Thu May 26 08:44:47 EDT 2011

On 2011-05-25, Matty Sarro <msarro at gmail.com> wrote:
> General readability is a farce. If it was true we would only
> have one section to the library. Different people enjoy
> reading, and can comprehend better in different ways. THat's
> why some people are super verbose - hell, just look at this
> here post! :)

Despite individual proclivities, there remain standards of
readability enshrined in our dictionaries and grammar handbooks.
Claiming that code readability of code is to be judged solely
subjectively by each individual absolves code of the
responsibility to communicate to more than just its author.

--
Neil Cerutti