Inheriting Object

William.Bai William.Bai at tekelec.com
Thu May 19 23:01:13 EDT 2011

Hi Nav:

         Here is the long why.
http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.2.3/descrintro/
         I guess for most programs, there is no big difference. But in
term of some new added features in python, you might not be able to
work. Say, you could not use super in type, also you can't multiply
inherit from different built-in types, what's more you could not use
some builtin feature such as property.

BRs
William