obviscating python code for distribution

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon May 16 02:17:15 EDT 2011

 >Write your "game" for the "web".
 >Write is as a SaaS (Software as a Service) - even if it's free and
open source.
I understood you loud and clear. And that makes a lot of assumptions on
my game and the design. I don't really care to host this over the web. I
want a
centralized server that would perform the logic, where I can offload the
playing of sounds (through a soundpack that's already installed) to the
client-side.
Not only that, but a lot of web technologies that would be used for this
wouldn't really work, as I am doing this for the blind; Flash as well as
a lot
of the popular setups are not very accessible.