Python drawing library?

OKB (not okblacke) brenNOSPAMbarn at NObrenSPAMbarn.net
Sat May 14 19:01:15 EDT 2011

    	Is there any Python library for interactive drawing?  I've done
some googling but most searches for "drawing" lead me to libraries for
programmatic creation of shapes on some GUI canvas.  I'm looking for GUI
widgets that allow the user to draw with the mouse, like a paint
program, and let me get info about the drawing as its made (get color at
mouse location, etc.).  I'd prefer a wxPython solution, although any
Python solution would be better than none.

Thanks,
--
--OKB (not okblacke)
Brendan Barnwell