Trace in a class

TheSaint nobody at nowhere.net.no
Sat May 14 11:55:45 EDT 2011

Hello,
first of all, I'm a dummy in programming. My methods are just do-it-and-try-
it.
For more convinience I commonly using <pdb myprogram> and go with step-into
and breakpoints.
Lately I was setting a class, but it's incomplete and just calling it at the
pdb prompt line I can't use breakpoints or stop it to check what values are
coming into the play.

BTW, would it be much difference to use the class functions outside the
class. I mean I don't declare the class statement just leave funtions alone
in the module.

--
goto /dev/null