May I discuss here issues on Machine Learning?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Mar 22 22:45:15 EDT 2011

joy99 <subhakolkata1234 at gmail.com> writes:

> My apology to pose this non python question in this forum. I am trying
> to develop one Naive Bayes Classifier and one HMM with Python. But my
> question is not related to Python, rather to these two models, whether
> I am choosing right parameters, etc for these models.
>
> Python is a chosen language for machine learning and as I come here
> pretty often I found this room is filled with very nice people. I
> thought if some one would be interested to discuss the issues.

It would be much better to use a forum dedicated to that topic.

One reason why people in this forum remain nice is because discussions
tend to stay on-topic and therefore widely useful :-)

> Sincerely sorry if I have broken norms of the room.

Not yet, and thank you for checking first.

--
 \        “Spam will be a thing of the past in two years' time.” —Bill |
  `\                                                 Gates, 2004-01-24 |