May I discuss here issues on Machine Learning?

joy99 subhakolkata1234 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:18:17 EDT 2011

Dear Group,

My apology to pose this non python question in this forum. I am trying
to develop one Naive Bayes Classifier and one HMM with Python. But my
question is not related to Python, rather to these two models, whether
I am choosing right parameters, etc for these models.

Python is a chosen language for machine learning and as I come here
pretty often I found this room is filled with very nice people. I
thought if some one would be interested to discuss the issues.

If any one wants to discuss personally if he/she can post his/her
name, I would discuss with him/her.

Sincerely sorry if I have broken norms of the room.

Best Regards,
Subhabrata.