alphanumeric list

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Tue Mar 15 05:51:10 EDT 2011

yqyq22 wrote:
> Hi, to be honest i'm a newbye so i don't know where to start, i began
> in this way but i don't know how to proceeed.
> list = (EE472A86441AF2E629DE360)

"list" is a builtin type, so you shouldn't use it as name for other things.
The thing on the right-hand side of the assignment is just the identifier
EE47... after stripping the brackets, which don't have a meaning there.

I'd suggest that you start reading a Python tutorial to get some basics down
first. Start reading at http://docs.python.org.

Uli

--
Domino Laser GmbH