alphanumeric list

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Mar 15 05:22:07 EDT 2011

yqyq22 <yqyq22 at hotmail.com> writes:

> On Mar 15, 9:20 am, Chris Rebert <c... at rebertia.com> wrote:
> > Can you show us your attempt?
>
> Hi, to be honest i'm a newbye so i don't know where to start

Work through the entire Python tutorial, in sequence
<URL:http://docs.python.org/tutorial/>. Not merely read: work through
it, reading the explanations, performing the examples, and experimenting
with them until satisfied you understand, before moving on to the next.

--
 \         “I was gratified to be able to answer promptly and I did. I |
  `\       said I didn't know.” —Mark Twain, _Life on the Mississippi_ |