Multiprocessing.connection magic

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Jun 3 04:50:10 EDT 2011

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:26:47 +1000, Chris Angelico wrote:

> Just how many Chrises are there on this list? I have a pet theory that
> there's a greater-than-usual correlation between geeks and the name
> "Chris", and the Python list has provided a number of supporting
> instances.

My theory is that geeks (at least in Australia) gravitate towards the
names Matt, or sometimes Ben. So much so that when I'm interviewing a new
coder, I'll sometimes say "You're name's not Matt? That'll cause a bit of
confusion. Mind if we call you Matt?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

--
Steven