Wgy isn't there a good RAD Gui tool fo python

cjrh caleb.hattingh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:13:11 EDT 2011

On Monday, 11 July 2011 00:50:31 UTC+2, Ivan Kljaic  wrote:
> But seriously. Why is the not even one single RAD tool
> for Python. I simply do not see any reasons why there isn't anything.
> Please help me understand it. Any insights?

The set of reasons that nobody else has made one is *exactly* the same set of reasons that you're not going to make one.  Note that if you prove me wrong, and make one, I still win ;)

I am in the somewhat interesting position of having worked continuously with both Python and Delphi (yes, formerly by Borland) for the last decade.  I like to think I use both languages/tools idiomatically.   I used to lament not having a GUI builder like the Delphi IDE for Python, but I don't any more.  Use the right tool for the job, and all that old-timer stuff is starting to make sense.