WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:18:03 EST 2011

On Jan 27, 12:13 pm, Stephen Hansen <me+list/pyt... at ixokai.io> wrote:

> Seriously. Octavian's attitude in this thread makes me want to go use
> Tkinter just to spite him. And I'm net-buds with Tyler, and I'm working
> on a project that I thought accessibility for the blind was very
> important for. But no more!

Well Stephen that would mean you would have to actually *learn* to use
Tkinter, and from your own admission (not very long ago!) you don't
know anything about Tkinter. Remember our Tk-Wx geometry challenge?
Nice try! ;-)

Everyone on this list knows that Kevin and myself are the *only*
people who know how to wield Tkinter past some simple utility GUI's.