WxPython versus Tkinter.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:33:50 EST 2011

From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler at tysdomain.com>
> >* Disclaimer: You are stupid if you think this is true. But seriously,
> >Octavian makes it REALLY hard to continue caring about something that I
> >actually cared about before and thought was important.

When I told about what the community of the blind from my country cares, or
what I care, the others told me that that is not important. I am sure that
won't say the same thing to your post in which you also say about what you
care, just because you have the same opinions like them.

> People like Octavian do that. Sadly, it is one of the things holding the
> blind community back. I hope that with my arguments (for those that didn't
> just toss everything related to this thread), I have been able to get
> people to see a little differently and not consider Octavian as the voice
> for us all.

Who are those "us all"?
Are you a representative voice for all the screen reader users? (Even though
most of them use JAWS that you don't seem to like)
Or do you agree with the associations of the blind in your country do when
they fight with different companies because they make discrimination by not
offering accessible products?
Or you are more representative than those associations?

Octavian