WxPython versus Tkinter.

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Jan 27 13:43:14 EST 2011

 >* Disclaimer: You are stupid if you think this is true. But seriously,
 >Octavian makes it REALLY hard to continue caring about something that I
 >actually cared about before and thought was important.
People like Octavian do that. Sadly, it is one of the things holding the
blind community back. I hope that with my arguments (for those that
didn't just toss everything related to this thread), I have been able to
get people to see a little differently and not consider Octavian as the
voice for us all.

I am by no means the guru with accessibility, but I can boast having
worked with all three platforms (and now IOS) that were mentioned in
this thread in terms of accessibility. If someone would like to make an
app more accessible or anything the like, I would love to give comments
and feedback.