WxPython versus Tkinter.

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Jan 26 10:57:48 EST 2011

 >with JAWS because it is the most used screen reader.
Get off your me soapbox. Jaws is not the most used. NVDA is taking over,
quite fast, and lots of people have totally switched to mac or Vinux
because of the problems with Jaws. It's most used in corporate sektors
still maybe, but lots of end-users are migrating to Window Eyes, NVDA or
OSX because of the fact that it is both cheaper and NVDA is open source,
not to mention free. Just because Jaws -was- most used and -you- use it,
doesn't mean it still remains so.

--

Thanks,
Ty