WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 20:50:53 EST 2011

On Jan 25, 7:19 pm, Michael Torrie <torr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:21:57 -0800, rantingrick wrote:
> > Wait a minute, i am confused? What language is Python written in? Oh
> > thats right Lisp! I am so dumb. How did i even get this job? :-)
>
> What job is this?  Inquiring minds wish to know.

On Jan 25, 7:19pm, Michael Torrie <torr... at gmail.com> wrote:

> What job is this? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Well my job is that of any humble community member. To be an intrical
part of a large heterogeneous group of folks all working toward a
common goal, who may *not* always and completely agree, however, all
of whom respect one another on a basic and fundamental level. Each
member has a responsibility to listen contently to his fellow members
ideas and offer objective responses devoid of emotional baggage. Each
member should gracefully and selflessly help those who are new to the
group to feel more welcome. And most importantly we should all
collectively keep our minds focused for the future of Python. We must
not let Python grow stagnate. No, we must constantly push for further
evolution. These changes will at times seem too painful to bear, that
can be expected. However the changes are vital for our future
evolution. For without change we would squander all the hard work of
the many who have come before us. But together, united in community,
and in vision, we shall keep the Python dream alive for many years to
come!