WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 12:31:25 EST 2011

On Jan 22, 6:07 pm, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I await any challengers...

So far only trolls (besides Terry, Octavian, D'Aprano) have replied.
In my time here within the Python community i have only met one person
who shares my in-depth knowledge of Tkinter. That person is Kevin
Waltzer. So outside of Python-dev and Guido. Kevin and I are are the
ONLY people qualified to offer opinions on the worth or worthlessness
of Tkinter. If anyone in this entire community thinks that they also
are qualified then prove your worth by creating a ListCtrl in Tkinter
that mirrors the wxPython ListCtrl in functionality. When you have
done that, i will elevate you to my circle of enlightenment. Than and
only then shall i even entertain you BS.

Until then, anyone who tries to devalue my argument is just an
ignorant troll.