WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 18:39:13 EST 2011

On Jan 25, 4:45 pm, Nicholas Devenish <misno... at gmail.com> wrote:

> But this thread is not about that, and the accessibility issue is mostly
> a red herring that rantingrick has grabbed hold of to swing around like
> a battleaxe, because nobody is going to say that accessibility doesn't
> matter.

Stop trying to exacerbate the situation Nick. You are one of the folks
that has no fact based arguments to present so now you are plating the
victim of my fact based argument. You are losing, and losing sucks!
Stop trying to gain ground simply by hiding facts from the voters.
Losers hate fact, because a fact based argument will dissolve BS
faster than the speed of light. Get off the troll wagon and start
contributing to the discussion in a positive way.