WxPython versus Tkinter.

Bryan bryan.oakley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:19:01 EST 2011

On Jan 25, 6:03 am, Bob Martin <bob.mar... at excite.com> wrote:
> in 650672 20110125 115033 Bryan <bryan.oak... at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Do you think the whole world speaks US English?
>
> >No, absolutely not. I don't see how you go from "I don't think all
> >developers think about i18n" to "I think everyone speaks english".
>
> I said "US English", not just English, and you didn't say
> "I don't think all developers think about i18n", you said "I'm guessing none".
> Big difference.  I think your attitude to this is US-only.

Ah! Now I understand your comment. Yes, without realizing it I was
referring only to software developers in the US not having an
internationalization mindset. I should have been more clear, and
obviously I was making a poor generalization.

Do non-US-based developers focus a lot on accessibility too, since
that's what really started this whole sub-thread?