WxPython versus Tkinter.

Bryan bryan.oakley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:49:08 EST 2011

On Jan 24, 2:33 pm, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes and you made your selfishness quite clear! Be careful my friend,
> because as Tyler found out, this mindset becomes a slippery slope
> *very* quickly!

I merely made the observation that most programmers don't think about
these topics and it would be good to get some more enlightenment, you
now you're accusing me of selfishness? That's an impressive mental
leap, though I don't think you quite made it to the other side.

Did you perhaps interpret my comment as "programmers SHOULDN'T think
about..."? I'm not saying programmers shouldn't think about these
things. On the contrary, all programmers _should_ think about them.
They don't, at least in my experience. That's a problem, it needs to
be fixed. If you think that's a mindset that's on a slippery slope,
you're the only one.