WxPython versus Tkinter.

Noah Hall enalicho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:33:40 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 5:57 PM, rantingrick <rantingrick at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why don't you just tell him to shut the hell up Mark?

> accidentally quoting me too much. You guys are very disappointing to
> this community. Everyone here needs a voice. We must never engage in
> behaviors that would limit speech from our community members who have
> the intelligence to offer reasonable arguments. Octavian is not a
> troll or spammer and should not be treated as such! Stop this
> threating of our community members NOW!

Oh, the irony. It's not so much what you're saying, but the way you're
saying it. You're not allowed to treat people like that - no matter
how much you *think* you're right. You've done nothing but accuse
anyone disagreeing with you of being a troll and then proceed to curse
them. I don't know why you're surprised people won't discuss matters
with you. It sounds like you have a lot of growing up you need to do.