Tkinter: The good, the bad, and the ugly!

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:54:59 EST 2011

On Jan 18, 8:43 pm, Adam Skutt <ask... at gmail.com> wrote:

> That was and rantingrick's goal from the get go and still is his goal.
> Otherwise, he wouldn't have changed his position three times now and
> be overdue for a fourth.  Otherwise, he would have answered my / your
> question about why bother putting a minimized version of wxWidgets in
> the standard library by now as opposed to the whole damn thing.

You know Adam i was just begining to like you again ;). I HAVE
answered that question a many, many times and if you actually take the
time to read my posts AND comprhend them you would have found that
answer by now. psst! Just recently i answered it again. And no, i will
not quote myself for your convince. Get off your lazy butt and find it
yourself!

[...snip: Character assassination ...]