Swampy Module installation

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jan 18 19:09:36 EST 2011

Michael Rauh <fathead9000 at gmail.com> writes:

> I am new to python, and attempting to install the learning module
> swampy. http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/swampy/install.html
> Unfortunately, I am attempting to do this on windows vista, which does
> not appear to be cooperating.

I'm not familiar with the specifics of that OS, but you should read the
Python on Windows FAQ <URL:http://docs.python.org/faq/windows>
thoroughly to see if that gets you further.

--
 \       “… one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was |
  `\        that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful |