Swampy Module installation

Michael Rauh fathead9000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:26:08 EST 2011

I am new to python, and attempting to install the learning module
swampy. http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/swampy/install.html
Unfortunately, I am attempting to do this on windows vista, which does
not appear to be cooperating. Once I click on the install link, it
puts the file on the computer, and even if I place the file into the
source folder for python, it still says that there is no module
swampy. How can I get python to recognize the module as being there,
and to run the suite? I admit, I may be placing it in the wrong
directory, as I have so far been unable to change the working
directory. Online the command os.chdir is said to change the
directory, but it keeps giving an error, and saying that os is not
recognized. Variations on this code do not seem to work either.